- Stylus Pen – It is mainly used for digital drawing on an iPad but you can turn it around to the other side, and it can be used as a pen. This is one of the most useful items, especially when travelling.
- iPad Case – Protect these screens at all cost. Before it came out of the box, there was a case ready and waiting for it to be transferred into. This has an elastic strap to keep it closed when not in use, ridges enable it as a stand, and it also spins 360 degrees so suit your pleasure of portrait or landscape use.
- USB Case – So we have many USB’s and had nowhere to keep them all safe and together, for a while. Purchasing a Passport Hard Drive, with a case came in handy. The hard drive is used for extra storage for a PC so it doesn’t move-does not need the case, so we store USBs, SD/Micro SD cards, short cables and extra batteries in there.
- Short Cables – These cables are the short forms of any day-to-day cables you would need to connect to your PC/laptop, through the USB port. Currently, we have cables for Apple products, mobile phones, cameras and also a multi USB port. They all fit into the Passport Hard Drive case.
Here is an additional item I read about this morning, and even though it’s not really an accessory, it is still a very useful tool to have. Adobe are giving you the full version of Adobe Creative Suite 2 for free, from this link. You need an Adobe account to sign in and download but that will not take you long to complete. They have also specified the minimum PC/laptop requirements for this download:
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8–v.10.3.8. PowerPC® G4 or G5 processor
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000/Windows XP. Intel® Pentium® III or 4 processor
Remembering when getting the money to buy such things was hard to come by, and now seeing this makes it even more great to share. Please, go and download this software if you are interested. You will not be disappointed.
All items above can be purchased online or in store, wherever they sell popular gadgets of this kind.